2. Recruitment and Appointments
- Seafarers or personnel existing within our database are scheduled for the next employment as soon a position is offered by our owners or principals.
- The personal documents· of all above will be rechecked for validity and updates.
- The person in subject will be fully informed and prepared for an interview within our office in order to establish the suitability and preparedness for the job.
- A CES 4.1 test will be followed by seafarers and then documentation to the requirement of imo/stcw/isps/ilo/flag will be prepared and forwarded to owners for final approval.
- Answer to application will be given within 7 days.
- To fill up an application as displayed on our site, showing the validity of certificates and licenses as required by imo/stcw-95,
- The sea service details within the past 5 years,
- And in addition will present the criminal record (cazier) from local police department as a proof of his/her clean history.
After the appointment is given “green light”, the recruit will then follow the:
- prejoining medical check .
- Visa obtaining procedures(where required).
- Prejoining familiarization in our offices or at the requirement of the owners ,at main office of owners/operators.
- In all cases, the personal documents and national licenses, IMO courses, criminal record as well passport type photos are to be presented by applicants at their own expenses.
- The flag required documents, visas, transport to/from airport or other required expenses within national territory, in some cases are supported by our principals, some are required to be supported by seaman/or person involved.
- The seaman or recruit will be informed of all the extra expenses in advance of application being followed to owners.
- Back payments and allotments in all cases are settled between owner and recruit directly once at working location or on board vessel.